modules/forum/post.tpl

What is dino game online?

12.06.2024 / 04:56

Nick: Nanasi122
Bucataras incepator
Bucataras din: 12.06.2024
Retete: 0
Scrie-i mesaj privat

Originally developed for Google Chrome, dino game is a racing game. In 2014, Google Chrome included the game as a "Easter egg" to occupy users while they were unable to access the internet. The "Chrome Dino" game, which features a T-Rex, is played by over 270 million people monthly. Playing the Dinosaur Game in full screen mode is possible regardless of whether you're online or not.

Citeaza

14.06.2024 / 23:32

Nick: JosephMontgomery
Bucataras incepator
Bucataras din: 01.09.2023
Retete: 0
Scrie-i mesaj privat

Nanasi122 a spus:

Originally developed for Google Chrome, dino game is a racing game. In 2014, Google Chrome included the game as a "Easter egg" to occupy users while they were unable to access the internet. The "Chrome Dino" game, which features a T-Rex, is played by over 270 million people monthly. Playing the Dinosaur Game in full screen mode is possible regardless of whether you're online or not.

I have only one favorite game that I can play for hours and distract myself from the everyday hustle and bustle and it is the game minesweeper. I first learned about it a couple years ago and since then I have been playing and improving my skills on minesweeper online free. I highly recommend playing on this site, because in addition to the different difficulty levels and versions of this game, here you can also find many strategies and tactics to improve your playing style.   

Citeaza
Selecteaza categoria de interes:

utilizatori

Rocsi

1353 puncte

oanapl

1012 puncte

Constelatialeu

1007 puncte

RODIMUR

973 puncte

Panacris